Ossur Rebound Air Walker
Rebound Air Walker is designed to provide added protection, superior compression, improved comfort and, ultimately, successful patient outcomes.
Rebound Air Walker is a circumferential walker with fully integrated air pump and release valve that provide easy, tool-free inflation and deflation for fine-tuned, consistent compression. It features a host of details designed to provide added protection, simplified application and usage, improved comfort and, ultimately, successful patient outcomes.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Linked medial and lateral air bladders with a single inflation point provide balanced compression and are shaped to cradle the Achilles, holding the heel in place.
- Rocker bottom promotes a natural, stable gait, while a trimmable, semi-soft toe bumper provides added protection.
- Moisture-wicking softgood helps keep skin dry and comfortable.
- Straps fasten in front for easy application, adjustment and removal.
- EVA material provides greater shock absorption in the heel.
- Fully-integrated air pump and release valve provide easy, tool-free inflation and deflation for fine-tuned, consistent compression.
- Flex Edge® overmolding conforms to each patient's unique anatomy to help limit the formation of pressure points.
- Ventilated panels and moisture-wicking softgoods reduce microbial buildup.
Foot and ankle conditions that may benefit from motion restriction, such as: -
- Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains
- Stable foot fractures
- Tendon or ligamentous sprain
- If used with the Achilles Wedge Kit, Achilles ruptures can be treated as well