Tecnoway Hip Brace Orthosis
Anatomical fit plastic components articulated with a new generation joint. Modular system that allows you to combine independent component thigh, pelvis and joint articulated. Option to tilt the sides of the pelvis and the direction of the auction compared to components thigh and pelvis.
- Adjusting the straps through the buckle.
- Forced Abduction /adduction with centesimal regulation.
- Abduction/ adduction with setting every 10°.
- Flexion / extension adjustable from 0° to 120° every 15°.
- Lined with foam padding and finished edges.
- Its anatomic shape ensures a good stabilization of hip and a good tolerability when used.
- Pre and/or post-surgery (arthroplasty or hip revison).
- Inoperable fractures to the neck of the femur or insufficiently consolidate fractures.
- Abduction/adduction and flexor-extension control in patients with potential joint problems.