Ossur Seal-In X TT Below Knee Prosthesis Liner
Iceross Seal-In X brings advanced Seal-In technology to users, featuring a moveable hypobaric membrane for personalized fit of unique limb shapes and volume fluctuations. Easy to invert and don, also for less active users with hand dexterity issues.
Iceross Seal-In X provides users with advanced Seal-in technology, a sleeveless design featuring a separate and movable seal ring for personalized fit of unique limb shapes and volume fluctuations. Easy to invert and don, also for less active users with hand dexterity issues.
The special seamless fabric of the Iceross Seal-In X elongates to fit precisely and comfortably over the patella for easier knee flexion. Potentially fragile skin is nurtured by the soft, yet durable silicone blend.
The seal rings are coated with Easy Glide low friction coating, eliminating the need of alcohol spray or other lubricants for socket donning.
There are three different options of seal rings;
- X-Classic - the classic day-to-day seal,
- X-Grip - for good rotational control
- X-Volume - accommodates more volume reduction.
New seal rings can be ordered as required and renewed without the need for a new liner.
Combine Seal-In Technology with Unity vacuum system for stabilization of volume fluctuations and comfortable socket fit throughout the day.
- Level of limb difference: Transtibial
- Impact Level: Low, Moderate and High
- Characteristics: Active skin care, Fabric cover, Silken inner surface and Easy Glide
- Suspension method: Seal-In